We are a Health First Colorado Medicaid Provider!
- Adults with developmental and/or intellectual disabilities
- Between 18 and 35 years of age upon enrollment
- Determined to be active and contributing members of the community!
Yellow Bird Perks!
- Supervised community engagement Monday to Thursday!
- Transportation to and from programming!
- Free Regional Membership to Denver Recreation Centers!
- Take-home resources to practice skills at home!
- Flexible program options:
- 8:00 AM to 1:00 PM (Extended Day: 8:00 AM to 2:00 PM)
- 11:00 AM to 4:00 PM (Extended Day: 11:00 AM to 5:00 PM)
Our Community Centered Boards:
- Rocky Mountain Human Services
- Developmental Pathways
- North Metro Community Services, Inc.
- Developmental Disabilities Resource Center
Our Community Partners:
- Local Businesses at the Stanley Marketplace
- Johnson & Wales University
- CitySquare Denver
- Denver Rescue Mission
- Catholic Workers' Soup Kitchen
*If you are interested in partnering with Yellow Bird, please visit out Partnership page!
Join our community!
If you are ready to make the leap in joining Yellow Bird Community Center, LLC or would just like more information, please fill out the form below! You will hear back from us!