Requirements for Enrollment:
- Clients must have a qualified developmental disability to access Yellow Bird services
- Clients must be between the ages of 18 and 35 years of age to enroll
- Clients should have a willingness and desire to be engaged in community-based learning
Yellow Bird is currently accepting clients for the 2017-2018 program year
starting in September!
Yellow Bird Perks:
- Free RTD Pass
- Free Membership to Local Denver Recreation Centers
- Transportation support for clients enrolled in the program
- Supervised community engagement during weekday work hours with flexible drop-off and pick-up times
- Take-home resources to apply and practice learned skills at home
- Flexible payment options
Yellow Bird is a qualified Health First Colorado Medicaid Provider!
Join our community
If you are ready to make the leap in joining Yellow Bird Community Center, LLC or would just like more information, please fill out the form below! You will hear back from us!